DARREN CHEN'S GOODBYE POST TO METEOR GARDEN


It’s not necessarily Prince Charming who wears a white suit. It’s also possible that... it's the best man [並不簡單] See you later


[2008 shares] [4327 comments] [64486 likes]


1. [+1249] Wow, a handsome Prince Charming 

2. [+1141] I'm a prophet!!!!!
(I feel like Guan Hong is about to make a Weibo post)

3. [+825] It's also possible that it's my groom[馋嘴] 

4. [+348] Ge is there a loose thread on your pants? [doge][赞]This microscope girl wishes to receive attention and be noticed [doge]@官鸿Kuan 

5. [+286] So you will become my Prince Charming [doge]@官鸿Kuan 

6. [+220] I can't bear to part with the cute Lei!![心][心][心] 




Darren Chen's comment:
Thank you, not only for Meteor Garden, but also for this entire acting journey! I remember everything that happened along the way, this trip has just begun, I hope you will always be there in the future [酷]

Angie Chai's original post: 
#MeteorGarden# Tonight is the sweet ending, thank you all for coming along on this road. Perfection is what many people pursue, but in reality, the tough, optimistic quality that people show on the way to perfection is what is most perfect. Everyone has worked hard.

[3116 shares] [2565 comments] [48187 likes]


1. [+503] You've worked hard baby, keep it up 😯

2.[+336] Thanks for accompanying me this summer, goodbye Huaze Lei, hello Guan Hong. Let's walk together in the future [羞嗒嗒]@官鸿Kuan 

3. [+213] Bye Huaze Lei, hello Guan Hong, a new journey is beginning. Guan Hong will become better and better! We are behind you! Go forward Guan Hong! [羞嗒嗒]


Share: