SHEN YUE'S CONGRATULATORY POST FOR 8 MIL FOLLOWERS


Come take a look at the surprise for 8 million πŸ€“

[23486 shares] [23789 comments] [204570 likes]

1. [+12134] I don't want it!! I just beg you to change your display pic [ζ³ͺ]
[+4717] Shen Yue's reply: I did change it, the one I changed to is the reward, this GIF is buy one get one free [doge]

2. [+5870] I've been attacked by 8 milllion πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ got scared to death (T/N: Shen Yue's dp is a vulture)















3. [+4893] I was wrong bro. Monkeys are good, monkeys aren't ugly (T/N: her previous dp was a monkey)










4. [+3489] Shen Yue did you know, it was hard for us to accept the monkey [ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚][ζ€’ιͺ‚]














(I've grown up)
(To become Shen Yue, chief disciple of Mount Huaguo's Sun Wukong) (T/N: Character from Journey to the West)

5. [+3255] Big bro are you cosplaying πŸ˜³What a surprise πŸ˜‚

6. [+1521] Aaahhhhhh take a look at mommy!!! We'll stop yelling at you!!!! Anything's good as long as you change your display pic [ζ³ͺ][ζ³ͺ][ζ³ͺ][ζ³ͺ]

7. [+1498] 8 million hope that you change your display pic [doge]
(Slowly losing patience)

8. [+871] Picture comment
(I just want you to translate what surprise means)
(What the hell does surprise mean!)

9. [+769] Shen Yue listen to me, what your dp looks like is how you will look like [ζ‹œζ‹œ][ζ‹œζ‹œ][ζ‹œζ‹œ][ζ‹œζ‹œ] Please treasure your face, it's fine if you don't but I need to protect my eyes! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
(If Shen Yue doesn't change dp, Yue Bing won't be fans anymore) (T/N: Yue Bing/Mooncake is the name for Shen Yue's fans)

10. [+727] "Hello jiejie (T/N: older sister) can you give me your autograph?" "Sure, where should I sign?" (I open a marriage certificate) "Here, sign here" ❤ 
Share: