SHEN YUE SAYS SHE WILL FOLLOW DAOMING SI NO MATTER WHAT

(Go CaiCai!)
(Shancai's husband-chasing in London unlocked)

(My mom has started making her move)
(I can't make any payments, and maybe won't even be able to use my cards)
(This isn't normal)

(Daoming Si, no matter what happens from now on, I want to treasure our time together)
(I won't be influenced by your mom, no matter the outcome I want to march ahead courageously)


Daoming Si! If you run away, I will definitely go after you. Even if you run way to mars, I will still catch up to you! [怒骂] ​​​​

[21336 shares] [19093 comments] [101064 likes]


1. [+5164] Shen Yue's acting skills are actually pretty good [馋嘴][馋嘴][馋嘴][馋嘴]

2. [+2769] What do you mean go after him!!! Come back so we can date online!!! Or else we'll all stop being fans I tell you!!!!! @沈月 

3. [+2095] You two can just go directly to mars, no need to chase each other there [摊手]
                (I can't live anymore)

4. [+1532] Dong Shancai I like you @沈月 

5. [+785] Hahahahahaha

6. [+830] Persistence gives results, Shen Yue will marry me eventually [doge]

7. [+604] Go Shancai

8. [+537] I just saw you. I kept on yelling for you, but you didn't respond. I was so sad, I yelled so loud, my throat almost broke. Yet you didn't respond to me. My family all say that I'm crazy, confused why am I so excited watching TV


Share: