CONNOR LEONG FROM METEOR GARDEN UPDATES WEIBO WITH PHANTACITY PICS


#PHANTACITY# Ah, these are my photos from PHANTACITY, or maybe not? I'm confused, I'll wait until later to see if it's me [doge] ​​​​






[10450 shares] [13243 comments] [65063 likes]


1. [+1276] Is this the second fake-smile boy?

2. [+520] To be honest, I'm not brave enough to compliment your good looks in the comments, because I’m afraid I’ll be liked until next year😝

3. [+286] What are you singing tonight? Should I sing Zheng Fu for you @梁靖康 
                               (Capture)

4. [+155] I lub you KangKang (T/N: Connor's nickname)

5. [+121] Do you still remember Da Yue???@梁靖康 [摊手]
           (Hurry, wake up and play with me)

6. [+103] Why are you so hyper today, is Ms. Hu not there? 
                       (In shock)

7. [+79] Do you recognize this Indian dude

8. [+69] KangKang did you notice that you haven't seen me in the hot comments section for a long time [doge] I feel like I will be put on a blacklist soon by Master Kong (T/N: Instant noodle brand with same pronunciation as Kang) [doge] KangKang do you think you can notice me again? [doge]
(Using another interesting pic to attract Connor Leong's attention)


Share: