FEMALE CELEBRITIES LOSE IN PICTURES TAKEN NEXT TO THEIR FANS?


Angelababy and Jolin Tsai show that you shouldn't casually take photos with fans, Zhao Liying almost lost[二哈] ​​​​










[459 shares] [1532 comments] [9621 likes] 


1. [+5394] For the pic with ab my first reaction was that the girl wasn't ab


2. [+2153] Hahahaha the pic with AB I only saw the tallest girl, and wondered why I've never seen this celebrity before... Only after the second pic I discovered there was AB


3. [+1168] Zhao Liying has lost already


4. [+518] I feel like Jolin Tsai didn't lose though [挖鼻]


5. [+502] Zhao Liying has lost completely [允悲]


6. [+276] For the one with ab isn't it their standing position that's the problem? 


7. [+152] Isn't that Zhu Shengyi beside Zhao Liying 


8. [+117] There's nothing wrong with Jolin Tsai 


Share: