DARREN CHEN RECEIVES BEST ADORKABLE YOUTH AWARD IN THE LONG-LEGGED CATEGORY


The trophy was made with such care
Thank you to Darren's babies[心] ​​​​(T/N: He's referring to his fans)

(Darren Chen)
(Long-legged category)
(Best adorkable youth award)


[2477 shares] [3233 comments] [45832 likes]


1. [+1702] I was originally the first one (to comment), but because Caesar Wu messaged me, Connor Leong called me, Darren Chen asked me to game, and Dylan Wang took me outside to hang out, I acted slower
                          (Crying furiously)

2. [+766] Ah ah ah you've noticed me [doge][doge][doge]Super happy@官鸿Kuan (T/N: One of the names on the screen is the commenter's name) 

3. [+291] Ahhh you're getting more and more handsome 

4. [+221] Gege's future is unlimited, jiayou [心][心][心]@官鸿Kuan 

5. [+205] (Picture comment)
                       (Catch this Darren Chen)

6. [+116] Love you baby, sleep early!!! 

7. [+104] I'm in the front row (of the comments)! Congrats gege! I'll pretend to not know that you posted twice [羞嗒嗒]

8. [+74] I love you today as well [心] 


Share: