VIEWERS DISS SHEN YUE'S VISUALS DURING RAIN SCENE IN METEOR GARDEN

(Isn't Shancai too... Ugly?)

It's a hot topic in our group chat right now, have a taste of the new Meteor Garden's Daoming Si and Shancai's break up scene in the rain [吃瓜] 





(Lolololol my God! These bangs make me think of railings) 
(This hair has been ironed using ions) 
(Hahahahaha The parting is done so uniformly) 
(This isn't a normal kind of ugly, please stop saying that sy is meant to represent the viewers)


[1242 shares] [12635 comments] [9695 likes]
source

1. [+8792] Shen Yue is really getting more and more ugly, especially her sausage lips, puke  [吐] 

2. [+ 8015] This drama is still airing?? Still not over??  [疑问]

3. [+6332] This hair looks like washed chives 

4. [+5647] Shen Yue is the ugliest Shancai I've seen 

5. [+4377] Too ugly 

6. [+ 3527] In pics 123 Shen Yue looks like a man

7. [+3390] The fans are about to bring some carefully edited photos here 

8. [+ 2025] If I want to relate I want to relate to a beauty, one that all the handsome guys love. Why should I relate to an ugly woman [打脸] My face isn't pretty, and I can't even imagine things using a drama?

9. [+ 1971] Feels like Sanmao, my God (T/N: Sanmao is a character with only three strands of hair) 

10. [+ 1987] Break up! Don't get back together! Story finished! 


Share: