LEO WU CAUSING DANGEROUS THOUGHTS WHILE BLOWING UP A LIFEBUOY


Have a taste of Wu Lei (Leo) blowing up a swimming float!!! It makes me think of... [憧憬][污] ​​​​
(Oh God the balloon is being kissed forcefully)
(Wow....this.... I feel like you could photoshop anything onto this)
(I am that balloon!)
(Ah....)
(Hahahahahaha)

[3885 shares] [2425 comments] [6326 likes] 


1. [+1587] He's blowing up a lifebuoy, not a balloon [笑cry] The plot requires that everyone blows one up[允悲][允悲][允悲] 
(The pear doesn't know about things that don't concern the pear)

2. [+1584] Stop your dangerous thoughts! Take a look at dumpling Leo Wu and regain your senses[泪][泪] 
                             (Innocent)

3. [+847] Everyone is welcome to take a look at Sand Puzzle[心]

4. [+760] You people who went to the desert are so amazing, are all your lung capacities so strong?
    (Eating a pear without knowing anything)

5. [+769] The dry corpse is pretty nice too [doge][赞] 

6. [+524] After being single for so long, seeing him blowing up a lifebuoy and hugging a dry corpse, I... (Shuts mouth)
                     (What the hell is that)

7. [+332] My heart skipped a beat even as a guy!!!! 

8. [+445] Please allow me to introduce everyone to the harem of Li Cu: dry corpse girlfriend, flashlight lover, and today's new fling flamingo [doge] 
    (Me and my dry corpse girlfriend)



Share: