JACKSON YI IS NERVOUS AND SHY IN FRONT OF AN OLDER GIRL


Jackson Yi and a jiejie shoot together for a magazine. Jackson normally flirts with fans by showing off his abs but in front of a real jiejie, he is still very shy~


 


[120 shares] [347 comments] [1382 likes]

1. [+215] Poster please don't write just anything, Jackson normally doesn't flirt, and his relationship with fans is also very clear

2. [+128] Jackson's expression never changes 😂

3. [+73] This jiejie, please remove your hands[怒]

4. [+49] He's probably nervous, his body is so stiff 

5. [+21] I wish I were this jiejie[允悲][允悲]

6. [+54] Shut up, Jackson has done no wrong 

7. [+34] I'm jealous [微笑]@TFBOYS-易烊千玺 Don't explain, I won't listen [微笑]

8. [+13] Don't stick so close together [哼]Don't touch his shoulders [哼]Don't touch him[微笑] I'm not jealous, really, I'm not, although this was from before, whenever I see it I get angry 


Share: