NETIZENS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HOT WEATHER IN CHINA


How I feel when I step out of an air conditioned room.

[6729 shares] [1595 comments] [4994 likes]

1. [+370] Coming out I'm met with a face of hot waves that burn me into ashes [拜拜]

2. [+191] It's cool to have fog spread across your glasses [可爱]

3. [+131] Come on, I've got self-equipped torch effects

4. [+102] [doge] This is just like me from yesterday, I was at the mall all day and the moment I stepped off transportation I wanted to get back on...

5. [+94] Fire man

6. [+38] Leaving air conditioning is truly playing with fire

7. [+20] Even though the weather is like this we're still undergoing military training, Tianjin Foreign Studies University [微笑] (T/N: A short period of military training is usually compulsory for university freshmen in China)

8. [+45] This feels like when we enter the cafeteria during military training [微笑] 

9. [+48] im on fire (T/N: Written in English)

10. [+30] When I was walking yesterday I lost 10 pounds


Share: