SHEN YUE FIGHTS BACK AGAINST WEIBO HATERS


They've been blow dried, now there's no problem with my bangs right LaoGe? [作揖]  (T/N: Old brother) 




[21111 shares] [15951 comments] [90792 likes] 

1. [+11246] Super cute sweetie pie (T/N: Original term was "zai", which is used to refer to a small animal or as a term of affection for kids)
[+2328] Shen Yue's reply: Hello everyone, this person is my manager, please spare her [doge]

2. [+4617] Hahaha that's true little Sanmao (T/N: Character with only 3 strands of hair), dry your hair and don't catch a cold!  

3. [+3492] Did you dye your hair my zai???? 
[+957] Shen Yue's reply: Nope, you're just wearing a fan filter over your eyes 

4. [+3262] Peng's hairline seems to be beyond repair ahahahahaha
[+839] Shen Yue's reply: Don't speak badly of my hairline, it can hear you! 

5. [+2990] On the verge of balding? 
[+868] Shen Yue's reply: I'm boldly declaring: In a few years baldness will become a fashion trend

6. [+1602] YueYue don't mind what those people say, they've got nothing better to do 

7. [+1375] Hahahahaha I still like the bangs that were ironed by ions 

8. [+1008] I feel bad for my Peng [拜拜] You were in the rain for so long yet there was this kind of trending topic [拜拜]



Share: