ZHANG YIXING (LAY) IS DOING MUCH BETTER THAN LUHAN IN CHINA?



The gap between Luhan and Zhang Yixing's is becoming greater and greater, perhaps this began after the decision to return back home for activites




[56 shares] [1529 comments] [4111 likes]


1. [+764] Don't make comparisons, the two are both hard working, they're both great so there's no need to compare 

2. [+2249] Every person has their own path, Yixing only compares to himself, while marching forward[米奇比心]

3. [+1206] I'm carrying Luhan away, stop creating wars [作揖][作揖]Each has their own decisions and own lives, no matter what they choose I hope they can become better and better. I support all of Luhan's decisions, and those who admire him like everything about him. We do not require understanding but we also do not tolerate slander. Luhan will become better and better [ok][ok]

4. [+1150] Carrying Yixing away, don't make comparisons, stop attracting haters, thanks

5. [+491] Hasn't Luhan always been wanting more money and keeps going on dates? He has always been like this right? Whoever wants to refute me I'll swear at them [二哈]
[+108] Reply: Keeps going on dates?? Are you joking? Plus Luhan is the only one who broke the unspoken rule and boycotted scalper websites for concerts because he was thinking about the fans. If he wants money, why doesn't he just not care like other celebrities? 

6. [+702] Carrying Yixing away, confessing to our little hard worker. I really recommend The Island, it's a good movie to watch. Both are great, haters please let them go

7. [+460] Don't compare them, I'm carrying Luhan away

8. [+305] I'm a casual fan of Yixing, I think he is really excellent, everyone makes different choices, as long as they're happy it's all good 


Share: