NETIZENS SHOW SUPPORT FOR YIXING AFTER HE IS ATTACKED BY ANTIS


#Zhang Yixing's mic got muted# Zhang Yixing has been hated on recently, but no matter what, the antis can't destroy an excellent idol who has worked hard to get to today! In the face of his youth, he said that only hard work and a fighting spirit creates a youth without regret. So what there are more rumors and gossip! Zhang Yixing still stands strong! And will continuing to stand in the future! 2019, looking forward to a better Zhang Yixing [中国赞] ​​​​









[1130 shares] [1413 comments] [16285 likes]


1. [+2873] Oh my God? ? ? Zhang Yixing also has antis? ? ? I really think there isn't anything about him to pick out and hate on? I swear I'm actually not a fan of him 

2. [+1601] The best Zhang Yixing, please treat him nicely[心] 

3. [+1520] No matter what the truth is, as a fan, you should at least respect every artist, and should not interfere with the normal work of the artist. This is the bottom line and cannot be crossed!

4. [+973] He is a really good boy, please be nice to him[悲伤]

5. [+681] Reveal the truth of the matter, as respect for producer Zhang Yixing, I hope that all viewers watching the show have some of the most basic qualities of being a human[作揖]

6. [+526] Zhang Yixing is really passionate about music and is very persistent. From his participation in this program you can see all his efforts and hard work. I hope that such an innocnet and kind Zhang Yixing can be treated with tenderness[心]

7. [+563] After watching Go Fighting! I feel that this child is excellent, although he is older than me [允悲] I do not know where he can make people hate on[摊手]

8. [+191] Please have the minimum respect for people, Yixing is such a beautiful young man!
Share: