NETIZENS DISCUSS WHETHER IDOLS DATING IS ACCEPTABLE


Let's discuss, is it a disqualification when idol-type celebrities have relationships?[思考]

(But you are a celebrity, which means you don't have the right to care about anyone of the opposite sex, unless you want to quit your job)

(Celebrities can't be in relationships?)
(No, because in the huge income you receive there is a portion that is paying you to end all your love relationships. This sounds grating, doesn't it? But there's no choice, especially since you're a male celebrity. The more you want to be nice to a girl, the earlier you should distance yourself, or else, all your fans don't have the heart to swear at you, so they'll direct their anger onto her instead.)  

(This isn't fair.)
(For singing a few songs, taking a few pictures, and shooting a few dramas you've already earned more than what others earn in a lifetime. Is this fair? Since you've entered this circle, don't complain about what's fair or not fair. To be fair you need money, and if you have money don't talk about being fair.)

[5958 shares] [13646 comments] [31334 likes] ​​​ ​​​​


1. [+15077] If my idol wants to date she can, if she is happy I am happy, only when she lies to me she is not respecting me[馋嘴]

2. [+8629] You have the right to date, and I also have the right to stop being your fan

3. [+7613] Luhan fan: It depends on what kind of idol. Those who have the money and the ability don't need your money, and have even given you the opportunity to choose. After they're in a relationship whether you will leave is up to you decide on your own. This is better than deception.

4. [+3799] Dog shit

5. [+3913] What.. I don't like him just because he's been single all this time

6. [+3017] It is, especially for those who just debuted 

7. [+2832] If you give me this much money, I can not date for my whole life[doge][doge]

8. [+1901] ......Sorry I have bad values in life, I think pic 3 makes sense. 


Share: