BEHIND THE SCENES OF YANG ZI AND LI XIAN'S UNSCRIPTED KISSES ON GO GO SQUID!


#Go Go Squid! behind the scenes# I'm also feeling a rush to my head! The kiss scenes of the Tong Yan couple were actually shot this way!
· Yang Zi kissing Li Xian (Li Xian did not know about it beforehand, and thought that Yang Zi wanted to hit him [允悲])
· Li Xian kissing Yang Zi (Yang Zi did not know about it beforehand, and her shy reaction is too real)

(T/N: The director told Yang Zi to surprise kiss Li Xian, but Li Xian says "this trick doesn't work on me".)


[55773 shares] [36501 comments] [665732 likes]

Full video at source


1. [+41613] Hahahahahaha this doesn't work on me[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]


2. [+32782] It's obvious that Han Shangyan is taking the initiative by pouting his lips! ! ! Men[doge]


3. [+27360] Sometimes when it's not in the script, a sudden plot change makes people feel like it's more realistic, so interesting


4. [+20408] Hahahaha this trick doesn't work on me, it works on her, as expected he's a real straight man[允悲][允悲]


5. [+15319] Yang Zi’s professionalism is really good. She can continue acting without knowing the plot and she can also act out an appropriate reaction of the relevant character. It is correct to say that she is awesome [米奇比心]


6. [+9656] The girl is taking the initiative but you're still dodging?[白眼]


7. [+8176]Yang Zi is so cute, so realistic! I like her so much[嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]


8. [+5961] How should I say this, hopefully my current girlfriend won't yell at me, but Zi mei is more capable of adapting to the situation. When Zi mei was kissed, she obviously took a look at the camera and realized that no one called out cut and so continued to act as Tong Nian.

Share: