DILIREBA TALKS ABOUT HER IDEAL BOYFRIEND

(Not motivated)
(A guy who has no motivation towards anything)

Dilireba talks about her ideal boyfriend, after Fan Bingbing she is the first person that dares to say things like this


(Stingy)
(I can't really accept that)

(Your personal views on love?)

(Dominating)
(I have my own assets)

[18 shares] [85 comments] [598 likes]


1. [+172] I think this is normal, no matter male or female someone should be self-motivated, not being stingy is also more likeable when dealing with people, dominating is personal preference, there's no problem with this  [doge]

2. [+118] Can I ask where is the "dominating?" Girls nowadays all have their own assets. I'm not aiming this at Reba, I'm aiming at OP, tell some more lies, don't you have better things to do?

3. [+23] What the hell, this is old news, nine out of ten posts are about Dilireba, will you die if you don't post about her. [怒][怒][怒]

4. [+26] I hope you can find a Uyghur 

5. [+13] Why compare with Fan Bingbing, don't bring her into this 

6. [+7] She does have the qualifications to say this 

7. [+3] Ah ah ah I forever love little Di, your smiles are so pretty, what kind of goddess fairy beauty are you

8. [+2] It's normal, no matter male or female you should have motivation, males even moreso, or else how would they be able to support a family [二哈]


Share: