22 YEAR OLD FEMALE SENT TO ICU AFTER DRINKING TOO MUCH BUBBLE TEA

 

The dangers of drinking bubble tea regularly

Recently in Hunan Changsha, a 22 year old female was sent to the ICU for emergency rescue after suddenly becoming unconscious from diabetic ketoacidosis caused by drinking excessive amounts of milk tea everyday. Although this time she has escaped death with the help of the health care staff, she will be needing insulin for the rest of her life. Gentle reminder: bubble tea/milk tea is tasty, but don't be a glutton! 


source

[2910 shares] [8037 comments] [48000 likes]



1. [+5501] Gentle reminder: no sugar doesn't necessarily mean there's actually no sugar[doge]



2. [+62] Me who has just finished a cup of milk tea[doge][doge]



3. [+5125] Today: I'm not drinking anymore from now on, I swear,  I need to control myself. Tomorrow: Can I get a cup of orchid latte, no ice please



4. [+2510] Can I ask how much she had to drink 



5. [+1508] Not only milk tea, don't eat or drink too much of anything! Balance your food and drink consumption and make sure to exercise moderately. 



6. [+878] I need to order a cup of milk tea to calm down from this shock[可乐][可乐][可乐][可乐]



7. [+571] I have a mouthful of milk tea right now, should I spit it out or swallow it?[摊手]


Share: