CONNOR LEONG'S FAREWELL POST TO METEOR GARDEN

(Banner: Drama Meteor Garden start of filming) 


#MeteorGarden# Finale July 9th-August 29th. Goodbye Feng Meizuo [doge] ​​​​


 (Banner: Happy New Year to Meteor Garden cast and crew)



[10467 shares] [12963 comments] [75454 likes]


1. [+3307] Since Meizuo teacher is still single during the finale, I'm quietly locking you up @梁靖康 

2. [+647] I can't let go [泪][泪][泪]

3. [+352] Today too I have fallen down under the pomegranate skirt of Kang Kang. Gege my class raises the flag every Monday at 10 o'clock., if you are interested you can come visit [doge] I want to say to other Master Kongs (T/N: Name for Connor's fans, wordplay using instant noodle brand): Why have you guys not joined the group yet? Can I also ask whether Kang Kang has any recent goals!@梁靖康 
(Today too I will use an interesting pic to attract Connor Leong's attention)

4. [+311] Goodbye Meteor Garden, goodbye Feng Meizuo, anticipating Connor Leong's future[羞嗒嗒]@梁靖康

5. [+204] Gege if you're posting on Weibo this late you won't go onto the hot searches[doge]@梁靖康 
(Me me me)




Connor Leong's comment:
Thanks Chai jie, not only did you teach me how to act, you've also taught me how to become a better person! It’s great to have met you, and it's great to have met everyone! [兔子]

Angie Chai's original post: 
#MeteorGarden# Tonight is the sweet ending, thank you all for coming along on this road. Perfection is what many people pursue, but in reality, the tough, optimistic quality that people show on the way to perfection is what is most perfect. Everyone has worked hard.


[9385 shares] [11323 comments] [56934 likes]


1. [+1091] I guess you have long arms [doge][doge]

2. [+193] It was great for me to have met you too

3. [+168] Thank you Kang boss, I still love you 


Share: