CAESAR WU'S GOODBYE POST TO METEOR GARDEN


#MeteorGarden# Finale. Don't say goodbye, I hope everyone will remember this summer's story with a meteor shower[米奇比心]





[6011 shares] [3281 comments] [52616 likes] 


1. [+563] Ah ah ah, besides saying that I can’t bear to part, I want to say that you’re so handsome, I really can’t think of what I’m going to post.

2. [+310] We're not saying goodbye, we'll keep walking together@吴希泽-Caesar 

3. [+188] Caesar Wu, the future holds a lot in store [心] By the way aren't you updating your Weibo really frequently these days? [吃瓜][吃瓜]

4. [+140] I'm really happy that you were with us this summer, Ximis (T/N: Name for Caesar's fans) will spoil you together [心][心][心] @吴希泽-Caesar 

5. [+91] Thanks Ximen, for letting me fall in love with you this summer [心][心][心] 
(Band-aid: Caesar Wu)




Caesar Wu's comment:
My first time acting, my first time joining a drama team. I've learnt a lot and grown a lot. Thank you Chai jie for giving me this chance. Tonight let's watch it together #MeteorGarden# Finale 

Angie Chai's original post: 
#MeteorGarden# Tonight is the sweet ending, thank you all for coming along on this road. Perfection is what many people pursue, but in reality, the tough, optimistic quality that people show on the way to perfection is what is most perfect. Everyone has worked hard.

[2466 shares] [2176 comments] [36833 likes] 


1. [+532] The ending is coming. I can't bear to part with big pig trotters. Anticipating your new works, Caesar Wu, the future is full of expectations

2. [+244] Caesar Wu ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh!!!

3. [+191] Really happy to have met you this summer, to have met Ximis[心] 


Share: