CELEBRITIES' SWEET REACTIONS AFTER SHOOTING KISS SCENES


Celebrities' reactions after shooting kiss scenes, wow, the behind the scenes are sweeter than the actual drama! [憧憬][憧憬]There's a type of gentleness called helping you wipe off after kissing you. [二哈][二哈] 










 ​​​​source

[186 shares] [224 comments] [3840 likes]


1. [+662] Ah, I don't understand the dedication of artists. My idol is a musician, but he has already become involved in acting, what if he shoots a kiss scene with a female celebrity in the future? Good thing he gave his first on-screen kiss to director Huang Wei [允悲][允悲]
[+94] Reply: Zhang Yixing's first on-screen kiss was actually with Oh Sehun[doge][doge]

2. [+296] I feel like it's easy to start having feelings during acting... I'm not talking about others, but for myself I think it would be easy 

3. [+217] After Jo In Sung kissed Song Ji-hyo he even wiped her mouth [笑cry][笑cry]

4. [+101] Why is it that as a single person I looked at the nine pics seriously [微笑] and occasionally let out incredulous laughter 

5. [+20] Cute and sweet 

6. [+8] Wow is this a Qixi attack[二哈]

7. [+13] My Huge's kiss scene is a bit wild[doge]

8. [+12] Oh gosh my Bogum, so cute, as expected of the man I like 
Share: