A HISTORY OF MY OUTFITS STARTING FROM 16 YEARS OLD

16 year old me...
(Straightened hair, long and black)
(Secretly smeared on lip-gloss)
(School uniform needs to be worn unzipped)
(Ice on hair from biking without waiting for it to dry after washing in the morning...) 
(Eye-catching logo)
(New sneakers) 
(Shoulder bags are suddenly popular) 

My current look...
(Soft pink maiden heart)
(Fairy-like makeup)
(Self-proclaimed forever 16 year old fairy)
(What should I wear to look young?!)
(Outfit that offends no one)

20 year old me going out in winter...
(When others ask if I'm cold, I say "I'm not cold")
(Big mature curls)
(Large hoop earrings)
(Nightclub-style, afraid of seeming young to others)
(Exaggerated belt)
(Young and wild and free)

25+ me going out in winter
(Block the wind! The head needs protection!)
(It doesn't matter, it's not like anyone knows who I am)
(It's too cold to wear contacts)
(Face mask)
(Extra thick jacket against the wind and cold)
(Scarf to protect the neck)
(Heat warmer behind the old back!)
(Need a hot foot bath when I get home)

The young me...
(Black)
(No bright colours)
(Cool)
(Black white gray)

How I predict I will be when I get old...
(Wearing gold!)
(Wearing solver)
(Purples and reds!)
(Rich and expensive!)
(Let's see who's more glamorous!) 

The history of my outfits, yes this is talking about myself [并不简单] ​​​​

[402 shares] [154 comments] [2102 likes]

Share: