WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JAPAN'S MOST HANDSOME MALE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT OF 2018?


Japan 2018 year's most handsome male high school student Shinhara Taisuke, what do you think?






(He looks so normal that I'm questioning whether he really was chosen by Japan)
(He's a lot more normal than previous years)
(Was everyone thinking of a type before even clicking and coming in?)
(He's pretty good, the cherry blossom meis' beauty standards are finally normal)
(He looks much better with his hair up)

[3023 shares] [3749 comments] [13476 likes]

1. [+10067] I am not accustomed to such normal beauty standards.

2. [+5610] This one is pretty good looking

3. [+5302] My gosh finally the standards are similar to normal people

4. [+2593] I think he's great

5. [+1945] Ok ok!!! I think he's good!

6. [+1142] I'm fine with him!!!

7. [+776] Hahahahahaha finally there's a normal looking one 

8. [+453] He can switch freely between a milk dog and a wolf dog (T/N: A cute and submissive guy vs an aggressive and dominating guy), great 

Share: