YANGMI SAYS GOODBYE TO LEGEND OF FUYAO IN WEIBO POST


We've already had too much of the bitterness of this world
From now on, we need to enjoy all the sweetness of this world 
#DramaFuyao# see you during the finale 

[99049 shares] [52858 comments] [266765 likes] 

1. [+34038] Thanks for everything you've given me, Fuyao will be in my heart forever! I hope you're healthy and happy

2. [+4777] This Yao mom can't let go of my zaizai (T/N: Term of endearment), and tonight you don't need to hold back when pinching people, mom will back you up [doge]

3. [+4460] I can't say goodbye! Thanks Yangmi for letting me meet the best Fuyao! 

4. [+4045] Thanks to this Fuyao character we witnessed your excellent acting skills [心] I'm thankful for Fuyao's company this summer, now that Fuyao is over, we're waiting for you baby [女孩儿] 

5. [+2238] A Fuyao reversal, I'm excited 

6. [+2282] You're the best Fuyao for me, love you [心] 

7. [+1780] See you at the finale!!! [憧憬][憧憬][憧憬]

8. [+1194] Wife, I love you [挤眼]



Share: