[SPOILERS] VIEWERS FIND METEOR GARDEN'S PLOT RIDICULOUS


 I really can't help but let out a pig laugh
Shancai knew that Huaze Lei was going to fly back to Taiwan
So she suddenly turned and ran away
I was thinking how chill it is for her at this university
If she doesn’t want to go to class she just doesn't go to class
If she wants to run she runs
I didn’t expect Shancai to run to the roof of the building
I thought she was going to go find Huaze Lei
I didn't expect this dog to bark out
"Huaze Lei, goodbye"
Then an airplane flew over from behind her
I really found this hilarious
Is the screenwriter actually serious


[428 shares] [860 comments] [6243 likes]


1. [+3467] Is this drama still not over? [允悲]

2. [+998] I predict your post will blow up hahaha

3. [+1068] Hahaha Huaze Lei also coincidentally sent a message saying: Shancai goodbye! 

4. [+992] Why isn't this drama finished yet [允悲]

5. [+491] Two dramas active on Weibo: Story of Yanxi Palace, Meteor Garden. Living on the hot searches

6. [+259] I was about to fall asleep, but then I laughed until I was wide awake [二哈]

7. [+214] It's so easy to go onto the hot search list hahaha

8. [+120] So Meteor Garden hasn't finished yet, why haven't I heard anything about it recently[允悲][允悲]



Share: