YAO CHI GRADUATES FROM UNIVERSITY


Douban discussion: Yao Chi who participated in past survival shows graduated today from China University of Geosciences  


He's from China University of Geosciences, way better than those uncultured idols who don't even finish their nine-year compulsory education

Plus I remember that he's pretty good at English, his gaokao mark was 141?

I think I view celebrities with good grades in a better light

Congratulations on your graduation, handsome!💐




One of my friends went to the same school as him, and says that he looks even better in person





(Interview Q: Long legs or big chest?
Yao Chi: This depends on the person 
Don't objectify women, don't use someone's body to define them as a person)


(Stop picking fights with me, I'm really not his fan, and I didn't write this to try to get others to like him. I just find his photos nice so I followed his Weibo and I have a mutual friend from the same school as him who always calls him handsome. I posted this just to say that his marks are good. Idols need to have a basic level of education) 



[324 replies]

source



1. [+2461] China University of Geosciences is pretty good, was he attending the Bejing or Wuhan campus?


[+614] Reply: Beijing probably 




2. [+1757] Is this the bro who supported feminism? I like him




3. [+1195] He's a boy who comes from a family of chefs from Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, yet every dish he makes is mysteriously inedible 




4. [+899] I really dislike idols who don't finish their 9 years of education!!! How can they be role models when they're like that




5. [+25] I think he has a good personality 



Share: