OSCAR WANG AND HU YETAO SEEM TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP

So courageous, I haven't shipped them before but I'm shocked!! I only have respect for them!



"Although there were some challenges during CHUANG, I was really happy on this journey because I met someone that I like"




"The most important decision I made this past year was to join CHUANG. I hope everybody can be with those that you like, regardless of gender, regardless of anything"




Screenshots from source



[7018 shares] [5352 comments] [84000 likes]

Video at source




1. [+9704] Isn't this making things official? [可怜]




2. [+4698] Is this for real? (I'm asking a serious question hahaha 




3. [+4071] My current feelings



(Shipping is completely a part of my normal routine)




4. [+1768] YeSi together forever!! (T/N: Their ship name sounds like "yes")




5. [+1393] Is this the pair that Hu Binguo was talking about? (T/N: Hu Binguo is Han Peiquan's friend who revealed that there were a few couples during CHUANG 2021)




6. [+1185] Wang Zhengxiong you're a real man!!!



Share: