RAPPER WHO COLLABORATED WITH JU JINGYI MADE VULGAR REMARKS ABOUT HER IN THE PAST



??? Jiang Yunsheng's words really made me lose all of the good impression I had of him, run away quickly Ju Jingyi


T/N: He said "I'll let you watch while I f*ck Ju Jingyi" to someone during a past livestream.



[30000 shares] [13080 comments] [263000 likes]

Video at source 

(T/N: I don't want such a gross video on my blog so I won't be uploading it here 😊)




1. [+20000] I'm saying it again, Ju jie run away quick




2. [+17000] Those who are saying that he was only 22 and still young and immature? Are you crazy? [泪] So a 22 year old is still young, omg, I'm puking [吐]




3. [+12000] Ju jie is so pitiful 




4. [+10000] Are all rappers abnormal? [白眼] 




5. [+8177] I'll let you watch when I * Ju Jingyi??? 






6. [+6420] I'm giving a clarification on behalf of Jiang fans: It happened back in 2018, people are always changing, he was only saying things, he was only 22, too young and immature. Please forgive him, jjy laoshi and Ju fans. He'll apologize on a live stream




7. [+7354] Since their song teaser was released, Jiang's fans were shading Ju Jingyu, swearing at her, and scorning her. His girlfriend fans (T/N: Fans who regard their idol as a "boyfriend") thought that she collaborated with him in order to ride on his popularity. When the song was released, they kept on swearing at her, imagining that she covered her chest with her hand during the song recording on purpose. So gross. How come his fans are always belittling girls? It's a given that he should apologize to Ju jie after saying such disgusting words 



Share: