JING LONG GETS STOMACH CRAMPS FROM SINGING TOO INTENSELY


While singing 'Laugh' today...[笑cry]

I was too into it, I got cramps in the left side of my stomach and hips[允悲]

When the spotlight is on me, I can't help but put my entire heart and soul into it[泪]

I enjoy it hahahahaha






 

[20000 shares] [23346 comments] [950000 likes]

source




1. [+2002] Jing Long: I finished recording the song for this month but it can't be released. It'll be released in July. I'll keep releasing songs until you guys are satisfied [haha]Trust me




2. [+3083] Hanjiang: So handsome, baby what are you doing at the moment? [微笑][微笑][微笑]


[+1255] Jing Long's reply: I'm thinking of you[笑cry] 







3. [+2009] Mom come take a look at this family portrait [拳头]






4. [+1472] So cool  



5. [+906] Jing Long have you invited other CHUANG people to your birthday meeting? 📣 Jing Long have you invited other CHUANG people to your birthday meeting? 📣 Jing Long have you invited other CHUANG people to your birthday meeting? 📣 (T/N: The character used for "CHUANG" here is different from the show's, the one used here is can be interpreted as "wild" people)

[+862] Jing Long's reply: Yes yes yes I have ok. You're removing all element of surprise 


Share: