WU YUHENG EATS 2 PLATES OF SPICY CHICKEN IN ONE SITTING




Summer is here, it's the season for Laziji (T/N: Spicy chicken) [NO] I can down 2 plates in one go [doge][doge]





[8770 shares] [13954 comments] [56000 likes]

source



1. [+1437] You're too much, I'm going through hell and back since it's the end of the semester, yet you're eating Laziji [酸][酸]


[+516] Wu Yuheng's reply: Everyone who works hard deserves Laziji!! [赞]




2. [+856] Eat less, or you'll get swollen


[+459] Wu Yuheng's reply: [泪][泪]




3. [+751] Eat more eat more. Try to grow to 2.8 meters [doge]






4. [+671] I'm eating the same thing!!! 





5. [+645] There's a type of spicy, called Wu Yuheng doesn't think it's spicy🌶️


[+406] Wu Yuheng's reply: Wait for me, I'll challenge pea🌶️

Wu Yuheng's studio: Sounds a bit scary 💦




6. [+649] You're so good looking, can I punch you 

[+429] Wu Yuheng's reply: I advise you to be kind 




Share: