CAI XUKUN WINS THE HEARTS OF MEDIA STAFF WITH HIS ACTIONS

Douban discussion: As someone working in media who has always been "squatting", I feel that Cai Xukun's actions are really attentive... 


I need to state my stance first! I'm only representing my own opinions, not that of all media staff, I have no intentions of belittling myself to drag down others!



I actually don't mind squatting that much, because sometimes we even need to kneel on our knees to hold up mics for celebrities. That's why when I came across this GIF of Cai Xukun asking staff who were squatting to stand up, I was really touched. It feels like someone is actually aware of our existence.  



After looking him up on Weibo, I think Kunzi ge is a good person from the little details



He takes care of others around him


And respects women



(CXK: You need to realize that every girl is unique)

He takes care of a short staff member by lowering himself down to listen to her talk



And of course he is also humble hahaha, he and Liu Haoran were both offering the center position to each other 



Submission from a fan:


(During a Pepsi event earlier a can was knocked down by the camera equipment. CXK picked it up and wiped the dirt off with his hand before handing it back to staff)




[623 replies]



1. [+4419] As a passerby I think he really gives off a good impression. 




2. [+3698] He's done many things like this, I feel like he was brought up well, plus he's not doing things deliberately. I hope the guys around me can learn from him




3. [+2609] You can see a person's character from the little details. As a passerby I have a good impression of him, he is really a gentleman




4. [+2374] I don't think there's anything worth criticizing about Cai Xukun... (Not a fan




5. [+1982] My heart was warmed by him handing over the mic, I feel even more attracted to him now! 



Share: