YET ANOTHER GIRL CONFIRMS THAT SHE DATED KRIS WU


I decided to come out and say this: It is true that we got to know each other because we had feelings for each other, but it was definitely not an inappropriate relationship like some netizens have been saying. To me, he is simply a big boy who craves love. There's no right or wrong person in relationships, I wish the best for Wu Yifan

 

(Kris: Silly
Baby I've always wanted to ask
Will you hurt me?
If one day we're not together anymore?)

(OP: Are you silly?
Kris: Hahaha ok baby
I'm asking this because of my position, I'm scared because I've been hurt before
That's why I'm asking you)



[13000 shares] [13613 comments] [346000 likes]

source



1. [+61000] Jiejie, you're so good at being ironic [吃惊] First you say that he is an innocent big boy, then you release chat logs of him begging you because he was afraid of his house collapsing (T/N: To have a scandal), and then you prove that things about the other girl was true through a profile picture [吃惊] So much respect for you, his fans are gonna be furious when they see this


[+20526] Reply: As a passerby this is great, I think your actions are refreshing[doge]


[+4086] Reply: His pretty fans are in bed with him, his ugly fans are trying to control the comments 



2. [+22000] .....Simply a big boy who craves for love....That's enough Yunyun (T/N: OP's nickname)



3. [+20000] Lol, [in the chat] isn't he basically asking "If you find out that I'm cheating on multiple girls, will you out me?" and "You need to remember my position, I still want to make money". SOS what a PUA guy



4. [+14000] Jie, you're the only one who's not 18 hahaha



5. [+8179] I'm shocked, is she joking or? 



6. [+ 3526] What he means by asking if you will hurt him, is when you break up, will you expose him??? [拜拜][拜拜][拜拜]



7. [+2291] Isn't this solid proof, the profile pics are the same 



Share: