XIAO ZHAN TRENDING FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL HE LOOKS IN 'THE LONGEST PROMISE' TRAILER


The trailer for 'The Longest Promise' looks so good [泪] Xiao Zhan's priest styling is so pretty it takes my breath away! Every frame looks like it belongs to a pictorial, I love the beautiful tragic hero setup!! The tear that fell from his eyes dropped directly onto my heart, pls air faster 'The Longest Promise'!!!











[2499 shares] [2616 comments] [69000 likes]

 source



1. [+2877] Hello guys, let me introduce myself, I'm Shi Ying's Yaner


[+151] Reply: You changed your account name so fast[允悲][允悲] (T/N: OP's name is "Priest Shi Ying's Yaner")



2. [+2307] Wow amazing, I'm dead 



3. [+2170] In the 2nd GIF where he lifts his eyes and the light falls onto his nose bridge, wow!! 



4. [+1603] He's really suits ancient costume dramas. Plus once he finishes a drama and starts a new one he can turn into a completely new character! I'm looking forward to Xiao Zhan's Shi Ying!



5. [+1162] Help me, Xiao Zhan's ancient costume styling is killing me, he's a beauty shedding tears! Please air soon



Share: