ISN'T HOU MINGHAO SUPER PRETTY DRESSED UP AS A GIRL?


#Males cross-dressing as females competition# This topic can't be missing Hou Minghao!  My heart fluttered! (I don't remember where the pics are from, they're so pretty so I saved them)










[332 shares] [626 comments] [3494 likes] 


1. [+306] As a female cross-dressing enthusiast, I like him best for cross-dressing as a female🙊

2. [+53]  @侯明昊Neo This little gege is also super handsome in men's clothing ! I think his acting is not bad! His singing is also good (Recently I like watching him in "When We Were Young") and he can dance! He is worth liking! ! !

3. [+222] I like him the best, a great female cross-dresser, as of now I don't think there's anyone who looks better than he does[允悲][允悲]

4. [+67] Share the source please
[+8] Reply: Let Go of My Baby season 1 final episodes 

5. [+60] Who is this! Damn he's pretty
Share: