SHEN YUE CRITICIZED FOR HER BAD ACTING IN ANOTHER ME



Here's Shen Yue's crying scene, how is her performance? [思考] ​​​​



[3177 shares] [11464 comments] [281421 likes]

1. [+34669] Sorry, I don't get it, such awkward acting [跪了][跪了]

2. [+19691] It’s not that I'm bad mouthing her, but her acting is really bad [二哈] Her uncle told her that her mother is dead, yet she had no expression, she was wooden stiff, but being stunned doesn't mean having no expression. Then she started to cry and yell like crazy... really awkward [二哈] I have watched it so I have the right to say this [拜拜][拜拜][拜拜]

3. [+14730] Really, ugly and awkward, with a feeling of a not very high IQ... She really shouldn't join in the hot searches.

4. [+7228] I don't want to see her...... Forever non changing garbage acting skills[哼]

5. [+6823] Stop acting............it doesn't suit you

6. [+2620] I think she's fine, at least I cried during this part 


    Share: