DENG LUN AND YANG ZI ARE FINALLY TOGETHER IN THE SAME FRAME AFTER ONE YEAR


#Deng Lun Yang Zi# After a year, they finally got together in the same frame and even received an award together. Am I finally getting lucky from the New Year? In fact, the two have always been good friends and excellent actors. I look forward to the two to bring us better works~[米奇比心]











​​source
[496 shares] [1592 comments] [7937 likes]


1. [+1806] Congratulations to Deng Lun, he finished his work today seriously, you don't have to over-think things, this was just because of work. Today he is also a career-focused Lun ge [太开心][亲亲][憧憬] 

2. [+1665] Congrats Deng Lun! Deng Lun is so handsome[亲亲]I've been attacked[亲亲]

3. [+1539] Today's Deng Lun is so good looking, whenever I remember that 《故宫盛典》airs at 21:00 on BTV I get happy, I can see Lun Lun sing again[太开心][亲亲][憧憬] 




#Deng Lun Yang Zi# I am happy that they did not lose such a good friend! @邓伦 @杨紫, this is one of the things I feel most happy about today [鼓掌], it is really hard to have a long-lasting friendship [太开心] ​​​​

[1151 shares] [5119 comments] [27824 likes] 


1. [+5979] I feel like I'm a fan of the right people[鼓掌]

2. [+8285] I think in private they've always been good friends, but because of some people they've been trying to avoid suspicion, they're finally in the same frame! [泪][泪]

3. [+6125]  Once again Deng Lun is holding Yang Zi! Heart warming! Friendship forever!

4. [+4940] The two are probably doing fine, it's fans who are thinking weirdly

5. [+3802] Oh f*ck!! I've waited so long, they're finally together in the same frame. They're finally able to stand together to receive everyone's praise. Deng Lun is so handsome, Yang Zi is also beautiful.

Share: