WHEN WE WERE YOUNG IS PROBABLY THE BEST DRAMA SINCE REPLY 1988


《When We Were Young》is probably the best drama since《Reply 1988》[心]









[656 shares] [1152 comments] [11518 likes]


1. [+923] Master Li is really good looking[心]

2. [+393] I like Hua Biao, he's so handsome
[+96] Reply: OP only put pics of the 2nd male lead, what are you guys butting in for, why are you guys everywhere, don't you know it's annoying?

3. [+410] emmmm I still think it's not as good as Reply, drama fans please don't swear at me [并不简单][并不简单]It's my personal opinion

4. [+287] I agree, Hua Biao is the best looking! The time period is similar, but the two are completely different dramas, giving people a different feeling! ♥ I love Hua Biao the most, after all, I am a fan of him because of this drama [泪][泪][泪][泪]

5. [+291] I really like Li Yu

6. [+202] As long as it is played by Hou Mingxi, the role of Hua Biao is very good [米奇比心]I love the role of Hua Biao so much[好爱哦][好爱哦]

7. [+119] Confessing my love to Biao ge!

8. [+84] Hua Biao [心][心][心] When We Were Young

Share: