NCT CHINA WAYV UPCOMING DEBUT, WINWIN PRAISED FOR HIS GOOD LOOKS


#NCT WayV Debut# Oh my, these faces [色][色][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬]
Hello everyone, my list of idols will be having more new additions [喵喵][喵喵] 











[490 shares] [471 comments] [4466 likes]


1. [+497] @1028_Dong Ahhhhh, why are there so few resources, I want to watch videos and look at [跪了][跪了][跪了]

2. [+345] Sisters don't blame me, it's my fault for falling in love with so many boys so easily, but I love all of them [憧憬][憧憬][憧憬]

3. [+252] I am the legendary kind of yan 🐶 (T/N: "Yan" means face, a "yan dog" is someone who is into pretty/handsome faces), everyday I'm on the road of chasing after good looking faces with no return[跪了][跪了][跪了]

4. [+440] 97 Wenzhou boy! Chinese dancing skill owner [给你小心心] Top student from Beijing Dance Academy [good] Central Academy of Drama student [给你小心心] I look forward to Dong Sicheng's first debut in China @1028_Dong!!!

5. [+358] Anticipating Dong Sicheng!


Share: