FANS JEALOUS OF DENG LUN'S FLIRTING WITH A CAT


Deng Lun on #上新的故宫# (T/N: A cultural TV program about the Forbidden City) showed a moment with a huge amount of sweetness #Attractive Deng Lun# He gazed at Luban with a tender gaze, and you can even see heart eyes from the cat as if it was a young girl who fell in love. Simply put my life is not even as good as a cat's!







[260 shares] [383 comments] [673 likes]


1. [+132] This Luban royal cat really makes me jealous! However, at 21:05 tonight, I will continue to watch the show[笑哈哈]

2. [+105] Ahhhhhhh I never thought that I would be jealous of a cat some day[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

3. [+83] Deng Lun gege stop flirting with the cat, flirt with me[泪][泪][泪]

4. [+85] Deng Lun gege come at me instead, let go of that cat[好喜欢][好喜欢][好喜欢]@邓伦

5. [+46] GIFs saved[坏笑][坏笑]

Share: