DENG LUN USES HIS LEGS AS A SEAT FOR LITTLE SHAN ZHU ON WHERE ARE WE GOING, DAD?


Deng Lun’s legs are small seats for little Shan Zhu! He's not her real dad but he seems like he is!






[1601 shares] [3404 comments] [32642 likes]


1. [+2852] Why didn't I realize his good looks when he participated in Where Are We Going, Dad? I watched the whole thing, the super warm stand-in dad[允悲]

2. [+1360] Why didn't I discover Deng Lun's handsomeness before 

3. [+620] It's you again, the guy who steals everyone's hearts[米奇比心]

4. [+409] I used to have no feelings about him, it was really one drama that made me fall in love with someone. I forget my old loves when someone new comes along, I am a scum girl [泪]

5. [+130] He really looks like Park Seojoon in the first pic

6. [+114] How would it feel to sit on them?

7. [+57] Deng Lun is handsome [挤眼]

8. [+32] Deng Lun is really good looking, he has an irresistible aura [哈哈][哈哈][哈哈]


Share: