NETIZENS TEASE DENG LUN AND HUANG XUAN FOR THEIR SMALL CHUBBY HANDS


Haha, hahaha
I went to see Huang Xuan’s hands after you guys told me to
I'll take back what I said before
Deng Lun's hands are still very slender in comparison






(Deng Lun says his hands are inherited. His grandpa, dad, and uncle all have chubby hands. He likes his little chubby hands because his grandpa says they will bring him great fortune.)

[83 shares] [315 comments] [1805 likes]


1. [+187] Huang Xuan’s toes are also short and fat [並不簡單]

2. [+54] There is a saying that the size of a male's chicken (T/N: Private part) is equal to the distance between the index finger and the thumb. So I think having short fingers is not very good[喵喵]

3. [+148] My husband's hands are chubbier than Huang Xuan's. Whenever I see his hand, I think of the bananas they sell at fruit stands[微笑] 

4. [+36] People with a hand fetish won't be able to stand this!!! 

5. [+19] My husband has the same kind of chubby hands [允悲] 

Share: