NETIZENS WANT DENG LUN AND YANG ZI TO ACT TOGETHER IN A SECRETARY KIM REMAKE


I hope that Yang Zi and Deng Lun can continue as partners together in a Chinese version of "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim"! My little brain is imagining the scenes... how heart fluttering.





[1487 shares] [3865 comments] [18758 likes]


1. [+3893] If this happens I think I will be super excited ⊙∀⊙

2. [+3041] To be honest, I really look forward to it. Yang Zi has played too many silly and sweet characters, she can try the smart and capable Secretary Kim. Otherwise, people will become bored.[憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬]

3. [+1217] We can start crowdfunding to buy the copyright and find a director[允悲] I'll take out my monthly salary and spend it.

4. [+553] I've made a comment about this one week earlier, now that it's spread I'm so happy! 

5. [+406] Hey, I’ll be paying a lot of attention to the many kiss scenes[嘻嘻]

6. [+718] Although I really look forward to them playing these roles and they are also very suitable, I am afraid of people criticizing it for plagiarism and being a remake. If they can act together again in a modern setting drama, I will be satisfied [泪]

7. [+510] From some angles Park Seojoon is really similar to Deng Lun

8. [+445] I want to watch anything with the two of them in it 


Share: