STILLS OF DENG LUN'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL TO DILIREBA IN SWEET DREAMS REVEALED


Sweet Dreams finale photos of Deng Lun's marriage proposal have been revealed! The online drama broke 6 billion views! Did you watch it?  ​​​​





[88 shares] [795 comments] [3337 likes]


1. [+605] I don't know why, I like both of them, but I can't seem to watch this drama[可憐]
[+48] Reply: I feel the same! They don't have a couple feeling, and I basically can't find an  interesting point in this drama!

2. [+510] I haven't, I don't feel anything towards the female lead

3. [+307] This awful drama broke 6 billion, but it's not what I'm looking for 

4. [+289] To tell the truth, I couldn't watch it. After Ashes, I took a look at Sweet Dreams starring Deng Lun, but the story was too simple and sweet, I couldn't stand it

5. [+194] The female lead always acts simple and sweet (T/N: The term used can also have a negative meaning, like ditzy or empty-headed)

6. [+93] I can only say that I support Deng Lun, I don’t feel anything about Reba
[+25] Reply: Deng Lun respects every actress he partners with, if you support him then just support him, don't add words onto the end. Saying things like this while using Deng Lun as your profile pic will only create antis for Deng Lun. Deng Lun is an actor so he has worked with a lot of people,  please don’t praise one while dragging another and bring unnecessary trouble to him. Thank you [微笑]


Share: