DENG LUN AND YANG ZI ARE SWEET IN ASHES OF LOVE BEHIND THE SCENES


Drama series Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost 
Yang Zi and Deng Lun are so sweet in these two GIFs...
P1: Oh my, who is knocking on my face...
P2: Take a look at my little magic fairy wand knocking on your stomach...


[722 shares] [1403 comments] [9222 likes]


1.  [+660] Picture comment
(Like to stop being single)

2. [+606] Knocking to see if the little Egret is home? [喵喵] 
(Knocking to see if the little Egret is home?)

3. [+611] He just has to provoke her, always treading on the edge of being hit because of his curiosity... He's a Libra [笑而不语]

4. [+283] In the second GIF are they holding hands? My old eyes are dim, I need confirmation[哈哈]

5. [+221] Out of the whole drama and behind the scenes, I like the second GIF the most... I want to know what happened [爱你][爱你][赞][赞][赞]

6. [+185] The princess is smiling so sweetly in the back, haha

7. [+137]  Hahahaha, I unconsciously let out an auntie’s laugh

8. [+96] It’s not that I want to ship real people, it’s the Lord who pushed my head and forced me to ship. Do you understand? [跪了]


Share: