HUNAN TV DAY DAY UP HOST QIAN FENG ACCUSED OF R*PE


On August 24, netizen Xiaoyi revealed that she was r*ped by Hunan TV host Qian Feng two years ago. Xiaoyi said: After being persuaded by Qian Feng to drink a lot of fruit wine on February 2019, she was unconscious and suspects she was drugged. She was taken home and found out she was r*ped the next morning. Hunan TV issued a document stating that it is paying attention to the relevant public opinion of host Qian Feng, is verifying and understanding the situation urgently, and will actively cooperate with the investigation of relevant departments. The channel will suspend all his work until the conclusion of the investigation is reached.



 [829 shares] [4898 comments] [91000 likes]

source



1. [+11000] He just signed the letter of commitment to arts and virtue, and this is revealed? [费解]



2. [+10000] If this is true, Wu Yifan will be welcoming him



3. [+1826] Fanfan won't need to MC the prison parties alone this year [泪] Thanks to the help of both Du Meizhu and netizens. I am sorry that you guys got to know him in this way [蜡烛] It's scary to think that I actually liked a person like this, because of a variety show I liked him and in order to meet him I used naic every day and lost more than 30 pounds, I had to buy new clothes because I got thinner. I was really blind. In the entertainment industry, there are celebs who use surrogate mothers, who take drugs, cheat, and so on! All kind of monsters are there, go step on the sewing machine with Wu Qian! 


[+2] Reply: Do you have no shame, trying to sell stuff under a post like this?



4. [+1927] The entertainment industry is really boundless, if even he r*ped someone you can imagine how bad the entertainment industry is really like... I don't dare to take a side, I liked him before, and often used his fat appearance to joke with my husband and provoke him. And in order to not be ridiculed by my husband, I continued to work out for a long time. For a while, I used soso to push my belly and legs to lose weight. I always thought that he is a honest person, if it is true, go and accompany Toothpick Wu! I'll only fangirl over dead celebrities in the future...



5. [+2851] Wu Yifan: I'll wait for you in the wind and the rain. 



6. [+2049] He wants to be chemically castrated too! ! !



Share: