LUCAS WONG'S TOP FANSITE SHUTS DOWN AFTER ENTIRE TEAM RESIGNS


T/N: There have been rumors of Lucas Wong badmouthing fans and mooching off a girl that he was dating.


Resignation Announcement


Hello everyone, today the entire team of Lucas Wong's first Chinese fansite is resigning. If you are willing to take over the fansite, you can contact us by private message.

Regarding the previous birthday event, the 🔗 has been shut down and the money will be returned to everyone within 48 hours, please pay attention and remember to check it.

Finally, we wish you all the best.



[8514 shares] [9793 comments] [380000 likes]

source 



1. [+60000] This is what star chasing should be like, ok? What is the purpose of chasing stars? Personally I am quite selfish and egoist. If I can't get happiness from star chasing, why shouldn't I give up and run away, should I keep my anger? The things in real life are enough for me to put up with, so shouldn't I control my own happiness?



2. [+41000] Live your current life well, everyone!



3. [+33000] It feels like the fansite has always been trying to make ends meet while supporting him, yet he privately contacts this and that pretty girl, saying that he doesn't care about the fans. How ridiculous, without your fans who have given you your achievements and your fan support where would you get the confidence to stand in front of your teammates? 



4. [+21000] You guys have worked hard, I support you in running away



5. [+8845] Since he hates his fans so much, he shouldn't need fans to help him do anything anymore 



6. [+9011] Think about it everyone, what does it mean if even his top fans ran away? They must know more than you...


Share: