VICTORIA CARRYING A PIG IN HER ARMS ON HER WAY TO WORK


#Song Qian carrying a pig to work# What kind of a idol is Song Qian[允悲] I'm dying from laughing, carrying a pig to work, I thought it was a doll at first but it's actually a real one[允悲] At this moment I really want to become that pig, I'm jealous of it[酸] ​​​








[462 shares] [996 comments] [8184 likes]

1. [+2019] Not only was she carrying a pig to work, she also specially wrapped it in a pink blanket, so cute[嘻嘻][嘻嘻][允悲][允悲]

2. [+1879] It's just that this pig's face is too dark, or else it would have become one with the pink blanket

3. [+1022] Let me introduce to everyone, this is my love rival Xiao Ba
(T/N: The pig's name is Xiao Ba)

4. [+562] What kind of fairy idol am I a fan of[允悲] I'm going to cry, the fans are not even living as good as a pig haha. But if she wants she should go ahead and spoil it. I hope Qian Qian's year of the 🐷 will be smooth. There are so many drama stirrers in the comments, please understand the situation before you start talking ok (T/N: The rest of this comment was an ad... what a trap lol)

5. [+216] [酸][酸][酸] (T/N: The lemon emojis are being used to express jealousy, because in Chinese if someone is being envious you can say that they are being "sour")

Share: