REACTIONS TO 2019 REMAKE OF IT STARTED WITH A KISS STARRING DARREN WANG AND LIN YUN


Fall in Love at First Kiss is really too sweet.
The whole time I had an auntie smile while watching
I also thought of myself back in junior high school, the feeling of silent dedication for someone

Yuan Xiangqin said to Jiang Zhishu, "If I don't successfully pursue you in the end, can you promise me, you must marry someone who loves you more than I do."
Jiang Zhishu held onto Yuan Xiangqin’s hand and said, “Can I find someone like that?”
He can't find someone like that
No one loves Jiang Zhishu more than Yuan Xiangqin.

The chances of two people both liking each other are really too small. If there is really something like that, it must have been blessed by God, cherish it!





[1369 shares] [3952 comments] [22769 likes]
(T/N: Video clip at source)


1. [+5407] OP: What??? How are there so many comments?? [费解]
[+891] OP's reply: I'm crying, this is my side account, I didn't want to reveal it[拜拜]

2. [+10559] To be honest, this drama made me feel so awkward, what kind of stuff were they trying to shoot[费解]

3. [+5156] ... Why did this version need to use the classic lines from the Taiwanese version? ? ? ? ? [摊手][摊手]

4. [+4046] I only know Lin Yichen's Yuan Xiangqin and Zheng Yuanchang's Jiang Zhishu.

5. [+3777] When you like someone during your school days, you feel happy even when you're doing homework together.


Share: