LIN CHI-LING'S HIGH LEVEL PERFORMANCE FOR THE NEW YEAR'S GALA


#Lin Chi-ling's high level performance# Lin Chi-ling is so beautiful, she doesn't look 40+ at all, yesterday's performance had a pretty high level of difficulty, it's great that Chi-ling jiejie could pull it off perfectly [作揖] This women elicits envy [酸] Keep on improving[憧憬]









[3975 shares] [4016 comments] [48253 likes]


1. [+8828] I want to ask how is her makeup so waterproof😂

2. [+5525] How is my Chi-ling jiejie's makeup so waterproof

3. [+4994] Lin Chi-ling is a fairy no doubt, I've been converted into a fan!!![太开心]

4. [+4301] I felt like it was pretty great while watching it, I didn't realize it was Lin Chi-ling [Aloha][Aloha][Aloha]

5. [+3388] Chi-ling jiejie knows how to play piano, how to act and even how to perform in water, why is she so good looking ahhhhh, she's such a godness

6. [+2978] Over 40 years old[酸][酸][酸]The 20 year old me has no place here

7. [+1343] I was shocked, she's so beautiful 

8. [+677] I feel like no one compares to her

Share: