SU XIAOTONG TOPS COSTUME DRAMA RANKINGS FOR HER ROLE IN 'THE IMPERIAL CORONER'


My daughter Su Xiaotong really makes me proud, she reached the top of the costume drama rankings for two consecutive weeks! (T/N: Fans call Su Xiaotong their "daughter" because they feel like doting on her). I want to promote her role Chuchu in The Imperial Coroner, it's a great drama. I also want to once again promote our cute and lovable daughter Su Xiaotong


(Ranking for costume dramas in the 20th week of 2021)
1. Su Xiaotong in The Imperial Coroner
2. Zhao Lusi in The Long Ballad
3. Dylan Wang in Miss the Dragon 

(Ranking for costume dramas in the 21st week of 2021)
1. Su Xiaotong in The Imperial Coroner
2. Dilireba in The Long Ballad
3. Zhao Lusi in The Long Ballad

(Media ranking for drama actors/actresses, Su Xiaotong is at #14)




(That's amazing) 





 

[530 shares] [483 comments] [1778 likes]

source



1. [+218] My daughter has great acting skills



2. [+159] She's cute and lovable



3. [+103] My daughter is so awesome, she's doing really well in her role



4. [+42] So adorable[馋嘴]



5. [+14] Su Xiaotong is so pretty



6. [+17] I've been following this drama 



7. [+13] It's true that the drama is really nice[鼓掌]



Share: