LELUSH GOES ON A WALK WITH GAN WANGXING


Lelush and Gan Wangxing went on a walk together near Shanghai Waitan! Will they go to Disneyland together sometime? [掌宝可怜] 








[689 shares] [1123 comments] [23000 likes]

More pics at source



1. [+3515] Gan dao Xiu ke is real!!! (T/N: A combination of their names, the pronunciation sounds like "feel shocked", cmiiw)



2. [+1233] Gan Wangxing has 9-head proportions!





3. [+846] His proportions [色] I could tell he was our handsome guy just from his back view, I hope they have fun!





4. [+630] Gan Wangxing has great proportions! He's a 9-head figure right? Wow!





5. [+566] Why didn't Gan Wangxing call me if he was gonna go for a walk 😡 I've been waiting for you at home for a long time  



(Meme: Baby, where are you baby?)


Reply: Wake up sis!



6. [+284] Lol, Lelush still has energy to go on a walk with his friend after getting off work today? Is this still the same Lelush I know? [悲伤]


(I want to go home)


Share: